Diya Mirza

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Full Name: Diya Mirza

Profession: Miss Asia Pacific / Actress

Eyes:Light Brown

Hair: Brown

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 52 kgs

Bust: 33

Waist: 25.5

Hips: 36r

Shoe Size: 7

Date of Birth: December 9, 1981

Star Sign: Sagittarius

Pet Name: Dee

Status: Single

Plus Point: My humility

Minus Point: My impatient nature

Favorite Perfume: Baby Doll by Ralph Lauren

Favorite Food: Hyderabadi Biryani (smiles)

Favourite Holiday Spot: Hyderabad, it's home for me

Languages known: Hindi, Urdu, Bengali and Telugu

Strength: My mother

Weakness: Chocolates and children

Biggest fear: Losing myself

Philosophy of Life: Aim for the highest, reach for the best, live day to day and leave the rest to God

Dream Role: Aishwarya's role in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam

Directors you would like to work with: Any talented director who can extract the best out of me

Favourite films: Forest Gump and Schlinder's List

Best compliment paid by a man: An elderly gentleman who I don't even know wrote a lovely poem on me after I won Ms Asia-pacific

Turn on in a man: Simplicity

Turn off in a man: Extravagance

My sex appeal: My eyes and smile.

Getting Personal with Diya:

If I was not a model: I´d probably be an astronaut and would explore far and beyond

My first crush: Prince William

Latest Crush: Prince William (I saw him the other day on TV and was ´re-crushed´!)

Favourite Car: The Beetle!

Favourite Holiday Spot: Bali...most definitely!

The perfume that personifies me: Yves Saint Laurent´s "Baby Doll."

The thing I can´t stand in girls: Being Bitchy

One thing my boyfriend shall definitely possess: Charm

Favourite Discotheque: Fire ´n Ice

Another Food I Love: Italian Pasta

Food Joint I love to visit: Sidewalk Food, with dance... the perfect combination!

What irritates me most is: Facade

Favourite TV Serials: Chicago Hope

Favourite Music Group: Matchbox20

Best Compliment: I was baptised "the Diminutive Beauty" by Hemant Trevedi

Favourite Labels: Bisou Bisou, Calvin Klein, Armani and all of Hemant´s and Ritu´s clothes

Favourite Co-models: Kelly Dorji, Lara Dutta, Helen Brodie, Aditi Govitrikar, Dino Morea, John Abraham and lots more

Best Indian Model: Mehr Jessia and Milind Soman are my all time favorites

0 comments:

Post a Comment