Raveena Tandon

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Full Name: Raveena Tandon

Profession: Actress

Star Sign: Scorpio

DOB: October 26, 1974

Place of Birth: Bombay

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 58 kgs.

Status: Single 

Address: Nippon Society

Tandon House

Juhu Church

Mumbai 400 049

Brief Intro: The Queen of Melodrama: Striking features...a mindblowing face. Also extremely professional in her outlook. No attitude problems, no nakhras. She has braved severe brickbrats, umpteen debacles and turbulent times; yet her tenacity and brio have unwaveringly seen her through. Today, she possesses an enviable box-office standing, an esteemed professional reputation, and a brimming love life.!!

Known For: Her affair with Akshay Kumar

Debut Film: Patthar Ke Phool

Most Serious Role: In Daman where she plays the role of a brutalized women

Funniest Role: In Dulhe Raja opposite Govinda.

More About Raveena:

Sun Sign : 

Scorpio, October 26

Weight : 

58 kgs.

Favourite Perfume : 

Angel

Favourite Food : 

I love all kinds of food but I try staying off it most times

Favourite Holiday Spot : 

Switzerland. I love hills and the mountains

First Crush : 

On my brother's friend when I was 13. Unfortunately, he responded to me when I was three inches taller than him. So, bad luck to him.

Biggest Fear : 

Losing my loved ones in front of me

Plus Point : 

Still trying to find out

Minus Point : 

I bite my nails, I'm hyperactive, too emotional and gullible

Philosophy of Life : 

Live and please let live

Dream Role : 

The role of a terrorist which I played in Dus

Directors you would like to work with : 

Subhash Ghai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. I've worked with most of the other good ones

Sex Appeal :

You should ask the men around

Best compliment paid by a man : 

I love your laugh lines, they make you look very pretty

Strength : 

My family

My weakness : 

My family

Languages Known : 

English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and a bit of Tamil

Turn off in a man : 

Disrespect towards women and talking crap about them

Turn on in a man : 

His simplicity, honesty, sensitive nature and down to earth attitude

Something about yourself that you would like to change : 

My Sensitive nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment