Aftaab Shivdasani

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Full Name: Aftaab Shivdasani

Nick Name: FAFFY

Profession: Actor

Star: Cancer

DOB: 25th June 1978

Height: 5'11"

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black

Education: BCom, HR College, Mumbai

I love: Natural Beauty

I hate: Hypocrites, Liars

I'm afraid of: Losing my self-respect

I'm Superstitious about: Nothin, I believe man makes his own destiny

I get turned on by: Sensitivity

My biggest fear: Losing my near and dear ones

My strength: My family

My weakness: My food

My Sex-appeal: Lies in my "Pixie" - like Ears

My Wildest Fantasy: Is to live on the Moon

My Hero: God

My favourite bedroom line: Whenever you're ready

My spice: Chicken Curry Rice

My biggest assets: My family and my conscience

What tires me most: Long working hours

My passion: Music, Fitness

My favourite possession: Undoubtedly - My Music

What touches me most: Poverty

My birthday: 25th June 1978

Brief Intro: First came onto our screens in Mast but has become more noticed after the rather steamy promos of his new film Kasoor, opposite model Lisa Ray.

Debut Film: Mast

Did you know? In Mr. India, out of all those kids that were with Anil Kapoor, Aftaab was one of them. He says that at the end of that film, Anil gets the choice to pick one kid and Anil picks him up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment